Getting yourself or a loved one a phone these days could be somewhat demanding especially if you don’t have a specific option in mind. This is largely due to the fact that different types of phones come with their unique specifications.
While the demand to buy used phones is becoming more rampant, the two most purchased used phone brands are Samsung and iPhone. They are not just the two leading brands globally, they do have the best second-hand sale value than other brands.
If you have been looking for where to buy used Samsung and iPhone brands online, then this post is for you.
On eBay, you’re sure to get quality phones. It is a trusted online marketplace worldwide where you can find top brands and affordable prices. Aside from phones, here’s also a platform that offers you a wide range of electronics, clothes, cars, accessories, and more.
2. Affordable Phones
Affordable Phones is one of the well-known, trusted, and most reliable platform you can get your used phones from. Whether you want to get a Samsung or iPhone, there are loads of varieties available for you to choose from.
They deal in the sale of both used and new phones and have the used (pre-owned) ones labeled as “UK Used”. Affordable Phones have both online and physical presence and have their offices across the country.
Craigslist is a great online place to search for and buy almost any item you want to buy. It serves as a very important go-to option for people who want to buy used phones online. Here, you find it very easy to locate any device you want because you can search for them based on your location.
4. Used Phones
This platform is strictly into the business of selling pre-owned (used) phones. They are another trusted platform and also deal in the sale of Bluetooth Smart Watches, Apple Airpods, and Samsung Earbuds. You can make your phone orders from them on WhatsApp and they are based in Ikeja, Lagos.
Swappa is a user-friendly marketplace where you can get neat fairly-used devices.
You will not only get a great price for any used device you want to purchase, but you will also be sure to cut off that extra amount you would have to pay because of a middleman interference. Also, you don’t get to pay any selling fees, and rest assured you’re getting a great deal.
If you’re looking for where to get premium pre-owned vehicles, Gazelle is here for you. According to a report gathered from them, Gazelle’s pre-owned phones collection has the best ratings of dealers whose phones have undergone cosmetic and functional inspections.
Talk about another worldwide online hub for the purchase of used phones, Amazon will definitely make it to the list. Whether you’re interested in getting used and unlocked cell phones or you want to get any kind of device accessory, Amazon is your pal. You will also find a lot of other items you can get including laptops, accessories, and more.
Jiji is not only also a classified online platform, it is actually one of the most popular online platforms to get used phones. There are a lot of used phone brands scattered across Jiji and while Samsung and iPhone brands are still the most sold, Nokia, Huawei, Motorola, Sony, and other brands are still available on the platform.
When you’re on the Jiji platform, try to scout for the used phones yourself because there’s no specific category that says “Used Phones”.
This is a classified online platform where you can navigate around and search for a phone that matches your desire and budget.
Here, you can find different phone brands aside from Samsung and iPhone brands. You also will be promised top quality on this platform. While you can buy a device from this online store, you can also sell your fairly used phones or trade them in.
Instagram is a great online place to search for and buy almost any item you want to buy. It serves as a very important go-to option for people who want to buy used phones online.
Here, you find it very easy to locate sellers because you can search for them based on your location. These vendors also provide pictures of the phones they have for sale so that you can have a glance at what you’re interested in to know if you’re interested in getting it or not.
KEH is not only also a classified online platform, it is actually one of the most popular online platforms to get used phones. There are a lot of used phone brands scattered across Jiji and while Samsung and iPhone brands are still the most sold, Nokia, Huawei, Motorola, Sony, and other brands are still available on the platform.
Decluttr is also on the list of the most popular online platforms for buying used phones. It is also one of the biggest platforms around. When you visit the Decluttr website, you may find different products aside from phones as they are also into the business of selling electronics and other items. To find what you seek, you would need to use the “search” bar which is located on the website.
Things To Look Out For When Getting A Used Phone
- Camera – This is one of the key features every phone user wants to get the best out of. You don’t want to end up getting a phone that will not give you quality pictures you love. Hence, check the phone’s camera properly before purchasing.
- Battery – This is also very important. Your phone is as good as how strong your battery is because if you have a great phone that has a bad battery, you definitely aren’t going to enjoy your device.
- Neatness – Since it’s a used phone you’re getting, you want to be sure it does not have any scratch. So do check the whole body of the phone properly and ensure it’s still in a neat condition before paying for it.
- Earpiece/Mouthpiece – Just to be sure, endeavor to find out if the phone’s earpiece and mouthpiece are working well. To do this, insert your SIM card and make a call. An alternative is to go to the phone’s recorder, make a recording of any sound, and then play it afterward. The result should be enough for you to ascertain its condition.
- Return Policy – Your phone should have some warranty attached to it. There should be a stipulated period that you’re allowed to return the phone if you have factory-related problems after purchasing it. Be sure that you get the word of the seller before buying. Also, get a receipt and have the agreement of the warranty period indicated on the receipt. If the seller does not agree to these terms, look elsewhere.
- Compare Prices – No matter how cheap the price of a phone appears, there’s always the possibility of getting it cheaper elsewhere. Try to check different platforms and compare their different prices. However, in a bid to get the cheapest price, don’t get too carried away. Be vigilant enough to remember to check that everything intact before purchasing it.
- Find Out If You Can Use The Device On Your Carrier – On some occasions, it’s possible for you to get a phone and it won’t be able to work with your carrier network. In order to avoid this mistake, make sure you insert your SIM card and confirm its working perfectly fine so you’re sure.
Read next: Where to Buy Used PlayStation 4 Pro Online